Accessing your instructor’s feedback on assignments will help you with future assignments, especially in your current course.
- Within the Classroom, go to the Gradebook.
- Click on the Assignment Link that you would like to view.
- If it has been graded, you will see the grading rubric.
- If you want to view the full details in the submitted document, click on the View Markup link.
- This will open the document with specific comments left by your instructor.
Note: There might be a short delay when accessing your Waypoint feedback. If you have any issues accessing your assignment feedback or the link is missing, please reach out to your instructor.
If that doesn't solve the problem, please contact tech support at (800) 285-9796.