If you are having issues submitting your work to Waypoint, consider saving your file as a PDF. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open your Word, PowerPoint, or Excel file.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Save As.
- In the File Name box, enter a file name without any special symbols.
- In the Save as type list, click PDF (*.pdf).
- Click Save.
- Upload to Waypoint for grading.
Note: Waypoint works best if you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser.
Note: Sometimes if the file name is too long, it can cause issues. Consider using shorter filenames.
- Example: SmithWeek1 or SmithASH101_Week1
Note: Check File Size: If the file is over 10 – 15 MB, depending on network speeds the file upload process can time out and fail. If so, consider converting to a PDF. Use less videos or lower resolution pictures or remove audio within the file.
Another option is to split the PowerPoint into smaller sections. Example: 2-3 slides per upload.
If that doesn't solve the problem, please contact tech support at (800) 285-9796.